- In The Works
- Affordable Housing
- K-12 Schools
- Parks and Play
- Complete Streets
- Higher Education
- Sports Facilities
- Completed in 2016.
- National Register of Historic Places property.
- Multiple pedestrian entrances
- Branding features in a beloved community landmark.
- Prominent corner in Hartford.
- 2017 Merit Award from CT Building Congress
At the historic East Lawn of Elizabeth Park, TO Design, LLC and west end resident Francisco Gomes AICP, have teamed with the Elizabeth Park Conservancy and the West End Civic Association (WECA) to enhance the four existing pedestrian entrances. Now complete, the entrances provide welcoming and branding elements to this National Register of Historic Places park.