- Affordable Housing
- Parks and Play
- K-12 Schools
- Higher Education
- Complete Streets
- Sports Facilities
- Ongoing work from 1997 to present.
- National Register of Historic Places property.
- Designed in 1870 by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux.
- 80-acre urban park.
- 2012 Facility of the Year Award from the CT Recreation and Parks Association.
At Frederick Law Olmsted’s Walnut Hill Park (in our backyard!), we have been completing landscape architectural projects for almost 20 years. Projects have ranged from the reconstruction of the World War Monumental walkway and rotunda, to a new pedestrian entrance, to many restoration and planting projects.
- World War Monument and Rotunda
- Tennis Court Piers
- Limestone Steps
- West Main Street Walkway
- Lower Rotunda
- Goldfish Terraces
- Rose Walk
- Ledgers Way (pedestrian entrance on Grand Street)
- Planting of Olmsted’s East Grove